Saturday, September 10, 2016

September 5, 2016

Ola pessoas! 
I don´t have a lot to say this week. The week went by really quickly! I can´t believe I have already been on my mission for two months!!! 


This week we had a lot of lessons fall through but the lessons we were able to have went great. We have been able to keep meeting with our 4 recent converts and they are all doing wonderfully. This next week we have about 15 people that we plan to meet with and then will hopefully find even more! 


Everyday I find more scriptures that I love! 
Doctrine and Covenants 121:7, 122:7, 123:17
``My son, peace be unto thy soul, thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment....that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good, hold thy way.. for God shall be with you forever and ever... let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power!``

Eu amo vocês, and I love to hear from you! 
Have a great week! 

-Sister Hancock 

No comments:

Post a Comment