Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 30, 2017 - Transferred

I was transferred! Now I am in Pinhais Centro. My new companion is Sister Hulme. She is from Las Vegas and has about 4 months on the mission! 

 Sister Hulme and I
 
Here are some pictures from my last few days in my other area: Autodromo


Lunch at a member's house


Last day with my companion Sister Muniz! She got here visa and will be going to the Fort Lauderdale, Florida mission in 1 month!!!
 
On last Monday I started packing my bags because I had the feeling I would be transferred! On Tuesday night I finally got the call the I would be transferred!

Everyday in my new area it has poured and even with umbrellas we ended up getting soaked! 

We got SOAKED!
 

I LOVE my new area, the members, my investigators and my companion! 

My new companion Sister Hulme: 

``God loves us the way we are, but He refuses to leave us that way.`` 

I know that God loves us all so much and that he has a plan for each one of us. He sent us to the earth so the that we could learn and grow. Through our trials and difficulties we can learn to rely on our Savior and grow to be better each day! 

I love you all so much and hope y'all have a great week!!!
-Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment